Friday, July 27, 2012

Moving Down the Road





Being on crutches or in a wheelchair is quite a challenge as I try to get my new classroom ready for my students.  I am blessed to have so many people in my life who are willing to give time to help me out.  Johnny and Tripp spent 4 hours yesterday painting, moving stuff, putting stuff away, etc.......

Well today was a very productive day as well.   I had lots of help!  My son, Tripp, and two of his friends, Eric and Lydia, came to school and helped moving furniture around.  They were fantastic help.    Lisa, my nephew's wife, and my two sweet great nieces also came and worked really hard.  Lisa covered all my bulletin boards with paper.  Allyson worked all around the room putting stuff up and doing anything that we needed.  Phoebe pushed me in the wheelchair all around the room and school.  She loved that job!   You cannot imagine how good my room is looking.  No peeking yet!  Soon!  All will be revealed very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment