Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  It has been a busy summer.  My room is going slow because I have been busy on a mission trip, trap shooting in IL, and just taking care of stuff I have to do.  Johnny did paint my chalkboard black.  They look fantastic!  I have sprayed painted some of the tubs I will be using green.  I really wanted purple but couldn't find it in Shelbyville.  I am cleaning out stuff to give to Elizabeth.  She is my best friend's daughter who is starting her first year teaching 2nd grade.  I am so proud of her!

Now my room set-up has slowed down even more.  I have been put on crutches for 4 weeks.  Ugh.....    I knocked a piece of cartilage off the bone in my knee and walking prevents healing.  Now Johnny and Tripp will have to help me a lot to get it finished!  This is not what I expected but I can deal with for a short time.

Today Tripp and I are headed to school to Modpodge my filing cabinet.  I hope to show you pictures later.  I painted it black and then I am adding fabric to the doors.  Look for more pictures soon.  Have a safe rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment